U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 26-year-old male asked:

While i was running with less size shoe , i got knee. it continues for two years. still i feel uneasy in my knee?

2 doctor answers8 doctors weighed in
Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry 23 years experience
Have it looked at: A knee injury can result in redness, bruising, swelling, pain, and possibly instability of the involved area. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment.
Dr. Maritza Baez
Family Medicine 18 years experience
see your family doctor right away. the longer you wait the more damage you could be doing
Mar 16, 2013
Dr. Brandon Hawkins
Podiatry 21 years experience
You could have a possible patellar tendonitis or a meniscus tear! Stop running immediately and get it evaluated.
Mar 16, 2013
Dr. Bradly Shollenberger
Podiatry 37 years experience
Orthopedist: Knee pain of 2 years duration needs attention. See an orthopedist and have your knee properly examined. Follow up with a podiatrist who can help with shoe recommendations and possibly orthotics.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Nov 28, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.