I got my cbc test result and it shows that wbc: 2.2 basophil: 1 eosinophil: 1 stab: 0 segments: 32 lymphocyte: 54 monocyte: 12 is that normal?

Dr. Martin Raff
Infectious Disease 57 years experience
No: You don't indicate what the remainder of the CBC results are, or the absolute WBC count. These values are not normal, but determining the cause of the abnormality would require knowledge of the full clinical picture and all of the results. Discuss with the doctor who ordered this.
Pathology 45 years experience
Neutropenia: If i understand correctly, your segmented neutrohil count is 32% of 2200, below 1000 which is concerning but not immediately dangerous. Your personal physician may wish to repeat this. Are you taking any medications? Do you have lupus?
Last updated Sep 28, 2016