San Jose, CA

I just get pregnant test and is neg but i think i am pregnant my last period were feb 19 so what day i might consived. thank you?

Dr. Matthew Wilson
14 days later: On average, women ovulate on about day 14 of their cycle, with day 1 being the first day of full flow. Conception occurs when there is sperm in the tubes at time of ovulation.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Chevies Newman
Wait until you get a: Positive pregnancy test before you consider conception. If u must, add about 2 weeks to the first day of the last period. That's when you ovulated. You got pregnant within 12-24 hours after but sperm takes a couple of days to get into position to fertilize and can live up to seven days. Good luck, pregnancy tests are reliable, generally.
Last updated Mar 14, 2013