Canada

My last period was from nov 13 till nov 19 is it possible i have conceived from the 19 till now? is it to early for a pregnancy test?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Preg test: Home pregnancy tests are very accurate. They are the same tests used in a doctors office. They can detect a pregnancy 7-10 days after conception. The best time to take one is when you miss your period. If you doubt the result you can repeat it in 1-2 days. If you were pregnant the hormone level would rise enough for detection.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.