La Fayette, GA

5 days had dull ache on and off on left side of head. not painful. i just saw a dr 7 days ago for checkup, im in great health 29 male. what do u think?

Dr. John Munshower
Head ache: Any thoughts would be a guess without you getting an examination. Having a normal exam within the week though would go against high BP causing a head ache, and assuming you made no new dramatic changes to your diet, etc, than it could be a simple head cold, sinus congestion, or migraine variant. Try an otc pain reliever (ibu or tylenol (acetaminophen) if not allergic to) , ...If persisits, see a dr. Again.
Dr. Mitchell Cohen
Neck spasm, stress: Temples are a referral area for tension and stiffness in the neck. If you are working for long periods at a computer or leaning over projects, this can cause tightness of the cervical paraspinal muscles that can radiate to either or both temples, even leading to tenderness of the temples. If headache occurs at day's end, likely related to day's stress, if happens in am, may relate to poor sleep.
Dr. Larry Maturani
Hospital-based practice 24 years experience
Benign headache: Since you just had a checkup, i presume you told your doctor about this. If these persist, your doctor would be wise to order imaging. Now while it probably is benign, you can never be too sure. For now, do not worry but if they persist, you will have to get a ct scan of the brain to rule out another cause. Migrane headaches can be one sided, they are extremely painful.