A member asked:

I feel something on my head.its like a water running on my right side of my head.and its painful.when i feel that, my left leg feels aching and weaknes?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Mandakini Patel answered

Specializes in Pediatrics

You need to see a neurologist asap. It is diffcult to answer your question without a full neurological exam.

Answered Jul 9, 2013



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor