Pompano Beach, FL

Talked to doctor and she said i need to exercise to lose weight but i am bmi 17.71 and 100lbs. she knows i am bloated and have ibs. i am fed up.

Dr. Alan Feldman
42 years experience
What is the question: Your question is unclear. Are you trying to lose weight? With a bmi of 18, you certainly should not be trying to lose weight. Ibs is associated with abdominal bloating as well as episodes of diarrhea and constipation. Usually more fiber is of benefit.
Dr. Thomas Namey
Rheumatology 49 years experience
I would also ...: Consider taking probiotics. They can help your sx. I agree with the good doctor, already answering the question-you do not need to lose weight!
Last updated Dec 19, 2019