Williamstown, NJ

Sinus surgery feb 4th. right ear recently feels full. pop every time i yawn. inside ear lobe feels like its being tugged on. driving me nuts. normal?

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Good question: I can't say it is normal or abnormal without knowing what the surgery was for, the extent thereof, the way it went, etc. The best way to get your answers would be to call your surgeon (sorry to disappoint you with that kind of answer), but that's bad medicine to reassure you without knowing details.
Dr. Yash Khanna
Blocked eustachian t: You probabely have blocked eustachian tube and can try some decongestant like sudafed if you do not have hypertension and check it up with you ENT doctor or family doctor.

Last updated Oct 4, 2016