U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 40-year-old member asked:

Can spastic diplegia in adults be corrected with surgery. i have 2.5cm discrepancy rt leg longer then left with gait walk.?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Robert Nahouraii
Neurology 34 years experience
It depends: It depends on previous surgery, any bowel or bladder issues, and amount of pain. For you, an orthopedic surgeon would be the next best visit.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 23, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.