if i am having hip and leg pain, but my leg feels like warm water is being poured over it in random places with red warm circles on inside of ankle ?

Dr. Danny Proffitt
Tough problem: There are many things to consider and too complicated for this 400 character space. With your complaints and not knowing you and your history, it appears you need to have a good history, exam and review of health and meds and more diagnostics. Get seen soon by your pcp/family physician internest or a vascular doctor. It sounds significant and important.
Dr. Jonathan Lau
Anesthesiology 23 years experience
Hip and leg pain: Sounds like edema and the pain could be from a clot in your leg. Red circles could be blood pooling in your leg. Plus could be an insect bite like from a tick. I would see your physician in the am or if you can't wait to the er. If it is a clot, then this could be a serious situation. I would see your physician asap.

Last updated Sep 28, 2016