Is it ok to take a few different collagen supplements along with a tradition hair, skin and nails. or is it too much?

Dr. Harry Greenberg
Dermatology 28 years experience
It may be ok: I'm not sure that oral collagen supplements will do anything and topical collagen is not absorbed. No one is injecting collagen any more, as it has fallen out of favor. Biotin is a good supplement for hair and nail health- 2.5mg daily (what you don't use you pee out). Your pcp should be able to assist with supplements or a personal trainer/nutritionist.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.