Australia

help! my 6 month old is teething and in pain is there anything else besides bonjela i can use ? also can i put bonjela in the fridge?

Dr. Victor Zeines
Dentistry 51 years experience
Yes: Try using clove oil rub on the effected areas should be very helpful. You can also get liquid traumeel from a health food store and give your child 4-6 drops every few hours for two or three days.
Dr. Jason Clark
Specializes in Pediatric Dentistry
Palliative or Tyleno: For teething pain you should first try to give your child palliative measures such as a teething ring. If the teething pain is severe you should give your child the appropriate amount of children's tylenol (acetaminophen). I do not recommond topical anesthetics for teething. I am not sure what bonjela is but you should always follow the directions on the back of any medication.
Dr. Mark Diamond
Cold: I agree with dr clark.But a washcloth run under very cold water is the best teething " ring" i know of.Let the baby suck on that.