U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Bluffton, SC
A 32-year-old female asked:

What should i use if i'm allergic to polysporin and neosporin and bactroban (mupirocin).?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Stevan Cordas
Internal Medicine 59 years experience
Neosponrin allergy: That is three different items sold for topical use or eye or ear use. Your doctor has substitures if you need them for these areas.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 20, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.