last week the pupil in my l eye was enlarged. my eye was all pupil & no color for 4 to 5 hours. my r eye was normal. should i see a doctor?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Theodore Wu
21 years experience Ophthalmology
Pupil big: When the pupil is large for a short period of time, this may be due to episodic mydriasis, a benign condition-- it may also be due to other eye disorders, such as adie's pupil or horner's syndrome. Call your local eye doctor to discuss this condition.
Answered on Apr 26, 2017
1
Dr. Alan Jackson
29 years experience Addiction Medicine
Good idea: A doctor visit is a must, if your pupil has returned to normal since this happened it was probably some chemical that caused this. If not back to normal it is extremely important to see a doctor.
Answered on Apr 26, 2017
1