U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 47-year-old female asked:

What is the best place to live if i suffer from sporiatic arthritis

2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Ronald Krauser
A Verified Doctoranswered
Rheumatology 53 years experience
No help: Changing locations generally will not be a major help. You can help yourself more by seeing a rheumatologist and controlling the arthritic inflammation.
Dr. Edward Hellman
Orthopedic Surgery 30 years experience
Phoenix: Hot, dry area with not much weather fronts/changes is ideal. That is why a lot of retirees with arthritis will relocate to the south.

Related questions

A 39-year-old member asked:
2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
A 40-year-old member asked:
2 doctor answers9 doctors weighed in
A 48-year-old member asked:
1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
A 41-year-old member asked:
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 36-year-old member asked:
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Last updated Jan 2, 2019

People also asked

Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.