i been having upper back pain, sore breast, tiredness, headaches, lightheaded, and some what of chest pain.. i am worried , can it be from my heart?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Yash Khanna
UNLIKELY FROM HEART: It is unlikely from the heart .You probanely have some kind of viral illness causing all these aches and pains and breast soreness and lightheadedness but you should check it with your doctor.
Answered on Feb 25, 2013
3
Dr. Robert Shapiro
Specializes in Emergency Medicine
Probably not: Low chance based on your description, but as a doctor my decision about whether or not to check your heart in the office would be based upon your risk factors for heart disease and your description of the pain itself. For example: Is it brought on by eating? Breathing in? Exerting yourself? How long does it last for when you have it? Is it always in the some place? What does it feel like?
Answered on Nov 27, 2017