i am 22 male graduate student and i always feel like tired although i don't do any hard physical work. also i have dark circle.

Dr. Ernest Bordini
Clinical Psychology 32 years experience
Needs evaluarion: Gosh, this brings back memories of long nights studying and reading in grad school many years ago. Obviously poor sleep, sleep apnea or not enough sleep is a coomon culprit. Sometimes all study and no physical work or exercise leads to loss of conditioning. Poor diet can lead to anemia. First place to start is a trip to your doctor, to rule out medical causes then review lifestyle for changes.