My medical checkup report show ggt liver test hit 189 which doctor tell me is quite high. any doctor can tell me how to control it?

Dr. Brett Kalmowitz
Gastroenterology 22 years experience
? Underlying cause: The GGT is a biochemical marker of liver injury. It is representing liver disease or injury to the liver. The underlying cause needs to be determined and that has to be treated to get this test to normalize.
Pathology 49 years experience
No alcohol: Agree with Dr. K. If you drink alcohol, stop entirely. If you are on any medication, discuss with your doctor if that may be the cause. Have a healthy diet, exercise, drink plenty of water, have safe sex, and get HPV vaccine. Wish you good health!

Last updated Nov 11, 2018