I have small red spots/sores under my tongue , on the roof of my mouth toward the back, and in my throat. mouth/ throat is sore and sensitive.

Dr. Scott Goldberg
Dentistry 30 years experience
Seek an oral exam: The small red spots could be of many different origins. An avenue to pursue is to see of they are of a bacterial or fungal nature. Please seek your dentist for a differential diagnosis. A thorough exam should yield relief and rule out any underlying pathology. This way the appropriate medication oral or topical canbe given to relive your symptoms and concerns.

Last updated Aug 16, 2015