MD

I woke up from a nap and went to go eat something but when i tried felt the back part of the roof of my mouth and my throat burned and felt sore so i went to go look at my throat and noticed it wassnt pink but the roof was white and had tiny red spots and

Dr. John Comisi
Dentistry 38 years experience
Interesting.: It could be from mouth breathing when you slept and caused a dry mouth situation. If this cleared up, then it likely was associated with that. If not, and is continuing, you will want to have it examined by your dentist as soon as you can to determine what the cause might be and how to remedy it.

Last updated Aug 23, 2018