U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 30-year-old male asked:

Sir i am suffering from piles since few years what is the remedy of this problem?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Ronald Kline
Specializes in Colon and Rectal Surgery
Surgery: Hemorrhoids that are persistent and causing symptoms unrelieved by creams or suppositories will usually need to be removed surgically. There are many alternative ways to do this and it is best discussed with a surgeon knowledgable in this area.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 12, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.