i'm a very busy guy, i only sleep 4hrs a day...can i do any thing to help me continue the day on such low batteries?

Dr. Danny Proffitt
Reality Check: Why are you a very busy guy? It is usually by choice. Insight into why you are very busy, making choices that are necessary vs optional & lifestyle choices are important. The body needs what the body needs and the brain needs rest. 4 hours is not enough for most people. 7-8 hours is optimum. See what happens to low batteries, they run out, die & leak gooey stuff on everything around. Stop it!
Dr. Luis Villaplana
You'll pay: I suppose it's about doing what you have to do. However, this will come back to bite your hind end sooner or later. Exercise, eat well, avoid weight gain. Good luck.