Scituate, MA

I have a small pea size lump on my left collar bone, it moves & is painful also large lump on left wrist both appeared at same time. what are these?

Dr. James Bicos
Orthopedic Surgery 23 years experience
Ganglion cysts: Most likely they are ganglion cysts. It is pretty common to get one at your wrist. As far as collar bone goes, it depends on where it is located. If it is more towards your shoulder at the ac joint then it is more likely to be a small ganglion. Because the rest of the collarbone does not have any joints in it, it would be more rare for it to come up there. I would have it checked out by ortho.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 12, 2016