A member asked:

I have a small pea size to marble size squishy lump on my collar bone that moves around. should it be checked?

4 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Philip Miller answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

Yes: Either a benign fatty tumor or an inflamed lymph node- requires exam and evaluation.

Answered 9/16/2016


Dr. Kevin Strohmeyer answered

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

Yes: Don't be alarmed-I would recommend you make an appointment to see your regular doctor about the lump. Most lumps do not represent a serious disease or condition, but in some cases they might be something more concerning. It would be very easy for your primary care doctor to check out the lump and make sure it is nothing dangerous or how to best evaluate and treat the lump.

Answered 4/11/2018



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor