U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Great Britain
A 31-year-old female asked:

I have had no period since may 2012 and now i am having severe cramp for three days and still no bleed i can't cope with the pain could something be up?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Thomas Graber
47 years experience
Get Checked Now: Intolerable pain is always a reason to get checked immediately. At your age, it's important to know the significance of a sudden stop in your periods!

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Mar 1, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.