A 40-year-old member asked:

I need help. i think i have an obsessive love disorder, love addiction or relationship addiction?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 27 years experience
Unhealthy relations: If you find that you engage in relationships that are unhealthy - that is a problem. If that is the case, suggest that you arrange for a psychological evaluation with a doctoral level clinical psychologist. After assessment, an appropriate treatment plan can be developed.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 43-year-old member asked:
Is there any scientific truth to the adage that "opposites attract" in love relationships?
1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
A 29-year-old member asked:
When is drug addiction considered a disease?
3 doctor answers13 doctors weighed in
A 44-year-old member asked:
Which are the first signs of your loved ones drug addiction?
2 doctor answers7 doctors weighed in
A 48-year-old member asked:
Need help! loved one has an alcohol addiction! what can I do?
2 doctor answers5 doctors weighed in
A 32-year-old member asked:
How can you argue that internet addiction is a real disorder?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Last updated Oct 4, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.