U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 31-year-old member asked:

Having sleeping problems and weird thoughts. can you offer me some good advice?

1 doctor answer4 doctors weighed in
Dr. John Van der Werff
Dentistry 40 years experience
See doctor: The best way to get help is seeing a specialist. Possible options include a sleep specialist and a psychologist or psychiatrist.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 21, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.