I have been diagnosed with apex of the heart death. what does that mean? what treat meant will be possible, diet changes, what not to do to prolong my life?

Pathology 45 years experience
Clarify: You have both a right and a duty to get more precise information from your physician. If you have had a heart attack involving the apex, you need to know this, with its implications. If you merely had stunned / deadened myocardium / takotsubo, you'll be fine. A precise diagnosis will enable your physicians and the healthtap team to clarify, and even better, let know know your best course.
Last updated Feb 3, 2013