my daughter told me that the inside of myher vagina gets itchy and gets a little burning feeling, is their something wrong?

Dr. Bert Bergland
Itching: While you did not say how old your daughter is, i will assume given your age she is quite young (pediatric case). It is not at all uncommon for young girls to develop yeast infections, and what you describe certainly could represent that diagnosis. As in adult women, the treatment is much the same, and it is wise you see your family doc or pediatrician for a prescription.
Dr. Michael Sparacino
See your doctor: These symptoms can only be adequately diagnosed only after a thorough evaluation by your doctor. This may include labs and other satudies. Once all of the information is in, your doctor can let you know what's going on, and what to do to help you.