U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 37-year-old male asked:

One year ago i had an ectopic that was treated with methotrexate. since then at certain times of the month i still feel pain in the same area. why?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Walter Evans II
Obstetrics and Gynecology 43 years experience
Possible scar tissue: Visit an obgyn so that they may perform an examination and ultrasound to evaluate your symptoms. Laparoscopy may be indicated.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 24, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.