Canal Winchester, OH

my baby is 10 month old, my pre-pregnancy weight was 146.. which comes to 154 but now it increase to 159 what to do to much tense i am doing brisk wal?

Dr. Gloria Lopez
Keep walking: Walking is great, do it daily for about 20-30 minutes. If you are staying home, chances are you are "nibbling" too much. Eliminate all tempting and junk food items from refrigerator and covert , replace them with healthy fruits and vegetables. Do not drink any juices, drink water instead and eat the whole fruit. Keeping a diary of your daily intake will help you spot where the problem is.
Dr. Ashu Syal
Dr. Ashu Syal answered
Pediatric Nephrology and Dialysis 30 years experience
Weight management: Contrary to popular belief, exercise does not play significant role in weight management. Exercise does help with cardio-vascular health and tone up body but weight management is mainly controlled by diet we take. Proper choice of foods and smaller portions will help.

Last updated Mar 26, 2013