A member asked:

My eyes really hurt when i focus on something close up. what does this indicate?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Mark Suggs answered

Specializes in

Reading glasses: It could simply be the need for reading glasses. This need occurs in the 40's. But check with an eye doctor to rule out other causes.

Answered 3/26/2013



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question