A member asked:

I have a really wrinkly face, what should i do now?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Mike Bowman answered

Specializes in ENT and Head and Neck Surgery

Skin Care: Seek consultation with a local facial plastic surgeon or dermatologist to get a skin specific regimen for you. That being said, in general, avoid tobacco and sun exposure. Use 30 spf sunscreen every day, regardless of your degree of sun exposure. A quality skin care product like skin medicas tns serum and tri-retinol complex will help your skin out in 90 days or less. Good luck!

Answered 10/4/2016



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question