Parlier, CA

how many patients dont speak the same language as you? what is the percentage of the race you see? how do you think your bedside manner is?

Dr. Marvin Den
Cultural competence: We all have patients who not only do not speak english but have customs and believes re health care that are different from the average american. It is hard at times to deal this.A good doctor will ask the patient via an interpreter, if needed, what they expect and how they feel about what is going on with them. To give the best care the doctor needs to understand the patients beliefs