A member asked:

What kind of doctor should i see if i have non-hodgkins lymphoma?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Julio Hajdenberg answered

Specializes in Hematology and Oncology

A medical oncologist; checking board certification status is a good idea.

Answered Jan 26, 2013



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

A member asked:

How do doctors determine if it's hodgkins lymphoma or leukemia ?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor