I m depressed verry much of recent death of my young sister and divorce i m 22 years old and now i have countiuned my studies can't concentrate?

4 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Alan Ali answered

Specializes in Psychiatry

Depression?: There is help for depression & grief issues out there. Schedule appointment with mental health professional soon.

Answered 3/26/2013

5.3k views

Dr. Edward Scearce answered

Specializes in Clinical Psychology

Therapy Works: Psychotherapy is not magic, but it is effective in helping the individual to discover the emotional, cognitive, and environmental factors that are impacting their life. Finding a qualified psychologist whom you can establish rapport will help you discern what changes will enable you to accomplish your goals. Concentration issues are common in depression. Meds will help along with psychotherapy.

Answered 1/1/2017

5.2k views