A member asked:

I m depressed verry much of recent death of my young sister and divorce i m 22 years old and now i have countiuned my studies can't concentrate?

4 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Alan Ali answered

Specializes in Psychiatry

Depression?: There is help for depression & grief issues out there. Schedule appointment with mental health professional soon.

Answered 3/26/2013


Dr. Edward Scearce answered

Specializes in Clinical Psychology

Therapy Works: Psychotherapy is not magic, but it is effective in helping the individual to discover the emotional, cognitive, and environmental factors that are impacting their life. Finding a qualified psychologist whom you can establish rapport will help you discern what changes will enable you to accomplish your goals. Concentration issues are common in depression. Meds will help along with psychotherapy.

Answered 1/1/2017



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question