my baby has fever blister on tongue n redness of gums n 2 pimple lik rash on face with v poor appetite?

Dr. Marguerite Myers
Dentistry 45 years experience
Call pediatrician: Please call your pediatrician. They will know how to direct your baby's care. They will also know best your baby's particular situation. I hope you seek help soon, and take care..
Dr. John Thaler
Prosthodontics 41 years experience
Maybe herpetic virus: If you or someone close to the baby has herpes -- cold sores, etc. Then it is possible that your baby has gotten them. What you described is consistent with a primary (1st time) herpetic infection. Get to the pediatrician asap for diagnosis and any treatment.