A 31-year-old member asked:

No glucose in urine and a normal random blood glucose, but could i still be diabetic?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. James Marx
Pain Management 50 years experience
Yes: You need more sophisticated testing-a blood test called hb1ac at least. Get checked by a doctor who get your history and further examine you.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 21, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.