A member asked:

What r some rashes that start as red inflamed welts that turn to blisters and burns. only happens on my wrist. i have chronic hives. what could this b?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. David Schleimer answered

Specializes in

The tip off is your remark about chronic hives, which would indicate a skin allergy.

Answered Feb 12, 2016



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor