i have small, painful rashes on my back and legs. my eyes are red and i have swelling everywhere. what is happening?

Dr. Powlin Manuel
Allergy and Immunology 51 years experience
Insect allergy?: Good morning, painful rash on back and legs can be due to many causes. One patient developed such a rash after staying in a hotel; my diagnosis was bed-bug-allergy, as the rash was limited to the back of trunk, and back of legs, and the protected areas such as those covered by intimate clothing was not affected. Since your eyes are red and swelling everywhere other causes of need consideration.
Dr. Michael Sparacino
See your doctor: This problem can only be solved by seeing your doctor and being evaluated face-to-face. After a thorough examination, your doctor should be able to tell you what's wrong and what to do about it.