Should i wear glasses for a few more years until i can get lasik eye surgery?

Dr. Daniel Gradin
Ophthalmology 37 years experience
Glasses: The decision to have lasik depends on a number of factors, but you might have the most enjoyment from it before you reach your 40's, because most people need reading glasses to see up close from their mid-40's onward (assuming that you correct both eyes to see in the distance with lasik).
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Rajesh Khanna
Ophthalmology 30 years experience
Why wait?: If you want to continue to be wearing glasses, then that is your choice. I recommend having the procedure done and see the benefits of being glasses free.