do any of those drug store weight lose methods work, i want to jump start my diet and drop ten lbs as quick as?

Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Some are dangerous: If they didn't work; they wouldn't be on the market for long. Unfortunately some of them contain ephedrine-like compounds that can cause rapid heartbeats, anxiety, sleepless and elevations in blood pressure that could precipitate strokes or heart attacks in people prone to it. Check out my website for safe and effective weight loss methods www.Medacpc.Com.
Not the best plan.: Going slow without drugs is better. To lose weight insure that calories burned > calories consumed. Drink at least 8 - 8 oz glasses of water /day. Try for 8 hrs of sleep/night. Aim for at least 5 servings of vegetables & 4 of fruit per day. Use whole grains. Avoid sodas, alcohol & junk carbohydrates. Get in a good mix of aerobic & weight lifting exercises.