U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Carriere, MS
A 42-year-old female asked:

I have a huge painless rubbery lumps in left arm near crease also a small painful lump on rib under breast (see pic of arm) no insurance what to do ?

2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Tucker Kueny
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Seek care: While these may be harmless fat deposits called lipomas (a benign or non-cancerous type of tumor), there is also breast tissue on the ribs and in the arm pit. If you are feeling new lumps in these areas, you should be examined. Planned parenthood provides free or low-cost gynecologic care. That may be an option for you.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Ron Wright
23 years experience
Call your er: Your local er can probably tell you about any free or low-cost medical care available in your area. It def sounds like your condition requires medical attention sooner rather than later. Alternatively, your local health dept or even a nearby church might be of some help.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 12, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.