Numbness in my left chest/pectoral area, around armpit and breast. no other symptoms, no lumps on breast. has been going on for 2 weeks. usually happens at night. what could it be?

Dr. Lori Lange
Specializes in Family Medicine
See a Neurologist: https://goo.gl/images/EhhMWE The area you are describing corresponds to the Thoraic T 3, T4, T5 vertebra in the back. I enclosed above dermatome link for you to see how the body nerve system runs. A specialist in the nervous system is a neurologist. This is a Doctor that will test the skin location first for soft touch then pin prick and begin to work out the problem for a diagnosis.
Answered on Jan 11, 2018
1