What is the quickest and easiest way to quit smoking cigarettes out of all of the choices that are available?

Dr. Lisa Vollmer
Addiction Medicine 25 years experience
Smoking cessation: I recommend chantix, start at least 2 weeks before the day you decide you want to quit smoking. Tell people you are quitting, and when. Change your routines. Get rid of everything that reminds you of smoking (lighters, ashtrays) make your home "nonsmoking" so if you do smoke it is as inconvenient as possible. Stay in the moment. Good luck!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.