I had scabies. I used many times permethrin cream and lindane lotion. Now i don't feel ithing just i feel they crawing in my body.Is it normal?

Dr. Michael Fisher
31 years experience in Dermatology
Scabies and Skin: Many doctors say that, "as anxiety increases, your specific anxiety symptom increases---your skin sensations become more severe". It's a vicious cycle: when you're afraid of the skin crawling sensation occurring, your mind obsesses, and you end up feeling the skin crawling sensation again. It may be a symptom of your anxiety of having scabies.
Answered on Jul 5, 2018
3