U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A member asked:

I have some kind of pimples on my skin. its on my arms and legs. big but not to much on legs. small and a lot of them on my arms?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Danielle DeHoratius
Dermatology 20 years experience
Possibly kp: It sounds like you have keratosis pilaris (kp). This often appears from childhood. There are other diagnoses that can look like pimples such as molluscum contagiosum. It is best to see a dermatologist so they can examine your extremities.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 4, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.