Plano, TX

I am taking simvastatin + beta blocker in the evening. it was ok, but pravachol (pravastatin) 10 mg + 5 mg amlodipine in the eveninggives nausea, fatigue and muscle pain. any adjustments.?

Dr. Masoud Sadighpour
Sleep Medicine 39 years experience
Change: Ii depends why your regimen changed. Could you go back to the old regimen and take Simvastatin + beta blocker. Amlodipine can be taken any time of the day.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Specializes in Endocrinology
Hard to know: Without knowing more information, it's hard to explain what is happening to you. I recommend going back to your doctor and let them know. You could take the medication at different time of the day or go back to the original regimen. Your current doctor would be the best to answer this question.
Last updated Oct 24, 2017