can braces fix crooked teeth?

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 40 years experience
Yes: That is what orthodontic appliances are for. It really depends on the severity of the malocclusion as to what treatment should be rendered, that's why it's best you consult with a local orthodontist.
Dr. Daniel Ormsby
Cosmetic Dentistry 25 years experience
Yes: But every case can be fixed with braces alone. Some times the patient needs surgery to correct a jaw misalignment.
Dr. Gary Chapman
Orthodontics 35 years experience
Yes: That is what orthodontic braces do. There is also invisalign, another orthodontic option.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
Depends: Orthodontic treatment straightens teeth. Braces are only one of the gadgets available to a qualified orthodontic specialist. Go for an initial examination to have all your questions answered.
Dr. John Thaler
Prosthodontics 41 years experience
Yes: See the Orthodontist - the specialist in braces. After a complete examination you can review your options. Sometimes the jaws are not in alignment to permit the best corrective positioning of your teeth. In these situations the Oral Surgeon can help by repositioning them. Together the 2 specialists can get the best result. Most often, however, the braces are all you need to get a fantastic result