I have an enlarged lymph node under my left ear could this be a cyst? and why did it just randomly pop up? how can i make it go away?

4 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Kenneth Lee answered

Specializes in Surgery - Plastics

Facial mass: Masses of the head and neck need to be checked out by your primary care doctor. This could be anything from a lymph node to a parotid gland mass to a infected cyst. Without a proper history and physical from your doctor, there is no way to know exactly what it is. Go see your physician.

Answered 12/26/2012

5.4k views

Dr. John Comisi answered

Specializes in Dentistry

Get it checked: Difficult to say why anything like that "pops up" with no reason. There are typically causes of these types of things, and a review of the history with your doctor can help reveal the cause and the solution to the problem. See a doctor soon.

Answered 12/9/2017

5.4k views